'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #22

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at the wonderful blog; Broke and Bookish. This weeks is : Top Ten books I've read so far in 2013.



Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)Tigers in Red WeatherCharm and StrangeThe Mad Scientist's DaughterPandemonium (Delirium, #2)Lover At Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #11)Gone GirlAny Other Name (The Split Worlds #2)The Great GatsbyThe Fault in Our Stars

9 comments:

  1. I really need to read The Fault in Our Stars! Everyone seems to just love it!

    Our TTT

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read TFiOS on your list, so far! Can't wait to read Cinder and the Delirium series. Glad you loved them. Great list! :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great top ten! the great gatsby is amazing:)

    My TTT:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-teaser-tuesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to Charm and Strange, looks great. Will let you know how it it.
    Great list! :) **

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Lunar Chronicles series! Hope you love Cinder as much as I do! Great list!

    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Mad Scientist's Daughter was on my best of list for last year and a book I can see myself reading again, which is high praise indeed! I have Tigers in Red Weather on my TBR and Charm and Strange is in my sights...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like you, I would have put The Fault in Our Stars and Cinder on my list. I'm half way through Gone Girl at the moment, and just can't work out how I think it's going to end!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charming list, great variety! We just reviewed Gatsby, too! PERFECT summer read. And Meg @ Mad But Magic literally cannot stop including The Fault in Our Stars in her TTTs - I think this week's the second time ;)

    Thanks for the marvy recommendations - always looking for new reads, and there are several here I've never seen!!!

    Cheers,

    Sam @ Mad But Magic

    Our TTT: http://madbutmagicya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am about to read the Mad Scientist's daughter so glad to hear you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).