'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #19

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at the wonderful blog; Broke and Bookish. This weeks is : Top Ten books featuring travel in some way. 



Partials (Partials, #1)The Mad Scientist's DaughterHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)Touch of Power (Avry of Kazan, #1)Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2)PantomimeAny Other Name (The Split Worlds #2)StungA Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)

10 comments:

  1. You will certainly find travel in Game of Thrones!

    Here's my Top Ten post. Hope you'll stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super list, and I have no idea why GoT didn't cross my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG how did I leave out DH? I am such a Muggle. Lame.
    Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Mad Scientist's Daughter! I must read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Addison Moore's Ethereal series and Lauren Kate's Fallen series does too! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Partials! I forgot about Partials! And Pandemonium! I forgot about a lot of books!
    DH was a must!
    Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I've been wanting to read Partials and the Delirium series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I kept staring at Scarlett and Pandemonium debating putting them on my list. Great other choices as well. Thanks for visiting my TTT.

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard Pantomime is good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes to HP and Pandemonium! I haven't read the rest, though. :( I will have to look into them. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT.
    Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).