'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 30 June 2013

Showcase Sunday #42

It's Sunday again so we all know that it's time for Showcase Sunday. It's a lovely weekly meme hosted by Vicky over at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and it allows us to show off all the lovely buys this week. I love this meme as it gives a chance for us to show and browse so many books! This week I have been on a book buying ban so no books bought :).

Net Galley

10 comments:

  1. Nice haul, the Incrementalists looks great! I have to go look it up.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! They look awesome. =)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shutdown looks good! I really need to start that series :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on NetGalley lockdown mode at the moment...but still ended up with a few this week (I have good reasoning behind them). Trying to get outstanding down to single figures o_O

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get my hands on the Glitch series. It sounds so good!
    Stalking Sapphire sounds really good & creepy!
    Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh nice! I haven't heard of these, but they look like intriguing reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul :) I really hope you enjoy these!!

    Have a lovely Sunday :)

    Megan xxxx

    My Showcase Sunday if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Yours is Mine sounds intriguing! I wonder what it's about... *runs to Goodreads*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful haul of books. I hope you love all your new books. Yours is Mine looks interesting and different. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  10. I probably should go on a "buying book" ban, too. :P I have way too many books to read and not a lot of time to read them. Story of my life.
    I hope you enjoy all of these! :)

    My SS: http://skizzles22hu.blogspot.com/2013/06/showcase-sunday-8.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).