'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 23 June 2013

Showcase Sunday #41

It's Sunday again so we all know that it's time for Showcase Sunday. It's a lovely weekly meme hosted by Vicky over at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and it allows us to show off all the lovely buys this week. I love this meme as it gives a chance for us to show and browse so many books!

Books
The Moth DiariesEmilie and the Hollow WorldBroken (Broken, #1)Nexus (Nexus, #1)The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)

Net Galley

I am now officially on a book buying ban! I brought all of my books home from university this weekend and WOW I need to stop for a bit. It's shocking haha.
What did you guys get this week?

5 comments:

  1. Great haul! Indigo Spell is amazing:) Hope you have fun reading!

    My StS: http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/stacking-shelves-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! Viral Nation sounds like such a great read and I've been seeing it around a lot lately. I hope you enjoy everything that you got and thanks for sharing. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic haul! I'm captivated by the covers. Enjoy!

    My Sunday Post: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2013/06/sundays-weekly-book-recap-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh Nexus looks awesome! And yay for Viral nation, I got it so late I'll include it next week
    Awesome haul!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).