'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #27

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine , which allows us to show off the books we cannot wait to get our hands on.

Tumble & Fall - Alexandra Coutts
Tumble & Fall
A novel about the end of days full of surprising beginnings.

The world is living in the shadow of oncoming disaster. An asteroid is set to strike the earth in just one week’s time; catastrophe is unavoidable. The question isn’t how to save the world—the question is, what to do with the time that's left? Against this stark backdrop, three island teens wrestle with intertwining stories of love, friendship and family—all with the ultimate stakes at hand. 

Alexandra Coutts's TUMBLE & FALL is a powerful story of courage, love, and hope at the end of the world.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely pick. I have seen it on NetGalley I think but I decided to pass on it. Maybe some other time. :)

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Have been seeing this one around a lot! Not sure if it's a read for me but still hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen a lot of this book, lately! Hopefully it will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good! I like the cover. :D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks REALLY good! I've never heard of this, but it will be on my TBR Reading pile now! Great WoW! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog & Commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so waiting on this one. I love the cover. Thanks for visiting my WoW.

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have had this on my tbr for a while. I just got an arc of this and I can't wait to read it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).