'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #26

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine , which allows us to show off the books we cannot wait to get our hands on.

My Name is Rapunzel - K. C. Hilton
My Name is Rapunzel
My tale has been told again and again, and I’ve heard each one. Except for my hair, I barely recognize the pitiful renditions. Muddled versions, crafted to entertain laughing children…but the children wouldn’t have laughed if they’d known the real story. It wasn't their fault. They didn't know the truth. Nobody did.

My name is Rapunzel and I will tell you my story. I will tell you the truth.

This book is complete but the author is deciding on how to publish it; self-published or with her publishing company. So this means the book could be out within a month or within a year - who knows! All that I do know is that it sounds AMAZING!

16 comments:

  1. Nice pick. I added this book when you sent it to me, looks really good. :)

    Hope you get it soon!
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one does look really good!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the author's post/video as well! I can't wait for this one. I love fairy tale re-tellings. Hopefully it gets released soon :)

    My WOW

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really interesting! Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Rapunzel's re-tellings! This sounds really good!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW & Commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. This book sounds awesome! I love fairy tale retellings and Rapunzel is a favourite of mine. I hope, the author does not take too long in publishing this book. Thanks for sharing!
    Our WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That does sound like a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been pinning for this one since last year!! Can't wait till it's finally released! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one that I have been waiting on, but with no publish date, it's killing me. It sounds sooo good. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds good! Nice pick!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! And thanks for commenting so often. :) I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! I am just getting ready start reading the ARC of this one and I'm SO excited!!

    Here’s My WoW!

    Michelle :)
    Author, PODs available June 4th
    Milayna available March 11, 2014
    The Infected, a PODs novel available November 2014

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmm, looks interesting, I look forward to seeing what the reviews say. Thanks for visiting my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't heard of this one but that cover is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. And so I want to know the truth. Okay, please release it soon, I’m so excited! I’ll put this to my first-book-first list. I want re-telling stories too. I bet this would be included in top Amazon books if ever.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).