'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #15

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at the wonderful blog; Broke and Bookish. This weeks is Top Ten things to read when you need something light/fun. I'm finding this one quite difficult! I don't think many of my books are particularly 'light'. Most of these are going to be from my childhood. So, in no particular order:




  • Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - J. K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J. K. Rowling
  • The Princess Diaries - Meg Cabot
  • Girl 15 Series - Sue Limb
  • The Holders - Julianna Scott
That's all I can think of right now! Haha it seems I like reading my dark books.

5 comments:

  1. It's hard to find light titles, I think. So many people love the dark books!

    Here's my list of Light-&-Fun ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list- I have never read Austenland- I wil have to look for it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I used to LOVE reading The Princess Diaries! Great list :)

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put Meg Cabot on my list, even though I haven't actually read anything by her. One of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never read Princess Diaries. :X I may have to fix that :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).