'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Monday, 27 May 2013

Favourite Covers so far in 2013

There are so many beautiful covers on books that I've read so far this year, so I thought I'd share some of them with you guys :).

Any Other Name (The Split Worlds #2) Angelfall (Penryn and the End of Days, #1) Icons (Icons, #1) Ink (Paper Gods, #1) Scent of Magic (Healer, #2) Touch of Power (Avry of Kazan, #1) The Mad Scientist's Daughter Mila 2.0 (MILA 2.0, #1) Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2)

They're all soooo beautiful, I just need to begin buying those that I don't already have in paperback for my shelves. What covers are your favourites out of the books that you've read so far this year?

3 comments:

  1. These are some beautiful covers. While not as beautiful I do like the artwork on the Milly Johnson books. Covers may not make me buy a book but they will certainly cause me to pick up a book and read the blurb on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so good. I read a few but some are still on m,y TBR pile. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The covers of The Selection and The Elite from Kiera Cass are awesome, but I really adore the covers from D.T. Dyllin's books Hidden Gates and Broken Gates.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).