'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Amazing Films Released Soon

There are some absolutely AMAZING films coming out this year and I thought I'd make a quick post just to FREEEAAK out about them. I love going to the cinema so am so happy that there are so many awesome films about at the moment.

 
Fast and Furious 6 
Eeek I LOVE these films! Jam packed with action and lovable characters, there is nothing to dislike.Sexy men, beautiful women and hot ass cars. Vrooooom tell you where I'm headed Friday! 


The Great Gatsby
I'm reading this book at the moment and absolutely LOVINGGGGG it. It's such a good, good read and Leo DiCaprio is awesome anyway. Inception was a beautiful, beautiful film.

 
The Hangover Part III
I don't think much more needs to be said about this. The first two were screamingly hysterical although very similar. This one is apparently different to the first two but I'm content either way! More drunken adventures with the 'Wolfpack'.

Epic
It looks so, so cute. I love animated films and this one looks so adorable. A teenager on a mission to save the world. Can't wait!

The Bling Ring (2013) Poster
The Bling Ring
Honestly, it's got Emma Watson in it. That is enough for me to fangirl over. The film sounds so good though - a group of teenagers stealing from the rich and famous. Sounds interesting! 

CBGB
Again. Rupert Grint. That is enough for me. This one sounds really good. It's based around the NY City nightclub, CBGB :).

Most amazing film I've seen so far this year? That has to be:

Iron Man 3

The beautiful Robert Downey Jr and probably the best superhero EVER. I'm even wearing my Stark t-shirt right now haha. An absolutely amazing film. If you haven't seen it yet, what are you waiting for? :)

7 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see 'The Great Gatsby'. I'm so pleased Carey Mulligan is in it ... I love her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out Pacific Rim, it looks AWESOME!!! And it's also coming out either this year or next year. And I have to agree, Iron Man 3 was AMAZING!! It was so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, I'll definitely go check that one out too. Iron Man 3 was EPIC. And RDJ is so beautiful.

      Delete
  3. Awesome selection, looking forward to so many of these! Still haven't seen Iron Man 3 :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe we will take the kid to Epic. If I had a babysitter The Great Gatsby might be a nice date night, but I don't. That will be a redbox.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited for most of these movies.. going to the new Star Trek this weekend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).