'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #22

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine , which allows us to show off the books we cannot wait to get our hands on.

Possession (Fallen Angels #5) - J. R. Ward
Possession (Fallen Angels, #5)

#1 New York Times bestselling author J.R. Ward explores what really happens when good and evil toy with humanity in her new novel of the Fallen Angels, as the salvation of a doomed soul depends once again on a crossroads...

When Cait Douglass resolves to get over her broken heart, throw off her inhibitions, and start really living, she’s unprepared for the two sensual men who cross her path. Torn between them, she doesn’t know which to choose--or what kind of dire consequences could follow. 

Jim Heron, fallen angel and reluctant savior, is ahead in the war, but he puts everything at risk when he seeks to make a deal with the devil--literally. As yet another soul is unwittingly caught in the battle between him and the demon Devina, his fixation on an innocent trapped in Hell threatens to sidetrack him from his sacred duty...

Can good still prevail if true love makes a savior weak? And will a woman’s future be the key, or the curse, for all of humanity? Only time, and hearts, will tell.

I absolutely adore EVERYTHING written by J. R. Ward and this series is just amazing. I really cannot wait to read it, and if you guys haven't read this series yet... what are you waiting for? :)

First Book: Covet

15 comments:

  1. Haven't read any J.R. Ward books, yet.... Oops! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course... ^^ I will get to the series soon, I promise :D
    Hope you get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this but it looks interesting! Great pick.
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS I really love the look of your blog!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was created by the wonderful Ula over at Blog of Erised :)

      Delete
  5. Haven't read this author before but I have of course heard of her!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Black Dagger Brotherhood series from this author but I haven't really given this series a shot.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pick! I love J.R. Ward and anything she writes. Love all the earlier books in this series, and I didn't realize this one was already written. Thank you for recommending it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to read this author. I've heard such good things. Thanks for visiting my WoW.

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by - I haven't read any Ward, but hope her latest is worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need to read this series (along with about 100 other series... grr)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really need to get started on this series because I've only heard great things about it. I will soon hopefully. Thanks for stopping by our blog! :)

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love BDB, but I haven't read this series. That has to change. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, I haven't heard of this series but it sounds really good!
    Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).