'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #12

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at the wonderful blog; Broke and Bookish. This weeks Top Ten is a rewind so we can choose whichever of the previous themes hosted by Broke and Bookish! I chose Top Ten books that have been on my shelf for the longest but haven't read. In no particular order:


10. Legend - Marie Lu

9. Soulless - Gail Carriger

8. The Mortal Instruments (1-4) - Cassandra Clare

7. Bloodlines - Richelle Mead

6. Grave Mercy - Robin LaFevers

5. The Selection - Kiera Cass

4. Anna Dressed in Blood - Kendare Blake

3. The Iron Fey Series - Julie Kagawa

2. The Shifters Series - Rachel Vincent

1. Shadow of Night - Deborah Harkness

6 comments:

  1. You should definitely start Bloodlines! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLOODLINES, GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!! But first I think it's better to read VA because Bloodlines are sort of a spin-off.
    Then onto TMI! \o/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should definitely read Legend, The Selection and The Mortal Instruments! They're all amazing!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I really liked Legend a lot and I also liked The Selection. I have not read The Mortal Instruments either but I just started The Infernal Devices trilogy and fell in love with her writing so I will be reading those soon:-) Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    Chelsea @ Starbucks & Books Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on Grave Mercy! I want to read it so badly! but I keep getting distracted. Anna Dressed in Blood and Legend are awesome. Read those soon!

    you can visit my TTT at www.TheWindyPages.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna Dressed in Blood and Legend are both on my favorite shelf!!
    I own but still have not read Grave Mercy either, my co-blogger really enjoyed it so I need to read it soon!


    Our TTT

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).