'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #10

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at the wonderful blog; Broke and Bookish. This weeks Top Ten is Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character! This should be fun :D. My top ten are in no particular order:


1. Rhage from J. R. Ward's BDB series.

2. Ron Weasley from J. K. Rowling's series.

3. Sirius Black from J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series.

4. Alex from Lauren Oliver's Delirium series.

5. Kerrick from Maria V. Snyder's Healer series.

6. Clayton Danvers from Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld series.

It's only six for me! I don't tend to crush on many book characters to be honest. I mean, I enjoy them as characters and can totally relate to them and want them as friends, but very rarely think oh yes! You are mine haha. Guaranteed I've forgotten some that I will read in some of the posts put up by you guys :). 



18 comments:

  1. We have a common, Sirius Black ! Nice Lists . Here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhage was not bad but Zsadist was better. ;)
    Thanks for stopping by my TTT.
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel bad, I only put five on my list. :P I haven't read any of these, except HP of course. I can't say I've ever crushed on Ron though. Sirius? I can totally see crushing on him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number one, baby. Made my list too. It doesn't matter you only have six. Rhage counts at least four all by himself, right? And, how could I have forgotten Kerrick? He's a PRINCE for God's sake! Great list!

    Here's my list - TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALEX! I should have updated my list when I finished Delirium! I can't believe I didn't put him on it! Ooh, definitely Ron, he's brilliant. Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice list! I love that you put Sirius on there! He's great!

    My TTT

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Sirius and Ron!! I can't believe I didn't include anyone from HP in my list. I'm disappointed in myself lol :(.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought about putting someone from HP on my list, but I decided I never had that much of crush on any of the characters. Thanks for visiting my TTT!

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh great list!

    I had a hard time coming up with ten, too! Ron Weasley is always a good choice!!

    My TTT

    Eva @ All Books Considered

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice list! Rhage is pretty awesome!

    I love your blog name!
    New follower via Linky
    Here's my list! http://foreverdream21.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha nice list! I love that you have 2 Harry Potter characters on here =) I actually thought the guy who plays Sirius in the movie was pretty good looking for an older guy!

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great list! Love Alex and Ron! I have too many book crushes :-) Thanks for stopping by my TTT.

    Chelsea @ Starbucks & Books Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing list!! As soon as I saw Ron & Sirius I knew I had a winner here :D The Healer Series & Women of the Underworld are on my reading list!

    I didn't participate in this meme this week, but I'm a new follower via GFC, NB & Bloglovin' - Thanks for stopping by my blog last week & following me ♥

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for Ron and Alex, switch every other week? :D P

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never read Delirium but I've heard a lot of girls fangirling over him! Guess I'll have to find out what the hype is about. NEW FOLLOWER

    ReplyDelete
  16. I didn't love the Delirium series, but I quite liked Alex. (: Thanks for sharing and stopping by!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ron Weasley kinda hottah >___<
    Also Derek from The Darkest Power :3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Alex is a great choice and I totally get the appeal of Ron and Sirius! Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).