'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 7 April 2013

Showcase Sunday #30

It's Sunday again so we all know that it's time for Showcase Sunday. It's a lovely weekly meme hosted by Vicki over at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and it allows us to show off all the lovely buys this week. I love this meme as it gives a chance for us to show and browse so many books! Titles link to GR.



Books


Net Galley
The Blue Blazes (Mookie Pearl, #1) The Pirate's Wish (The Assassin's Curse, #2) Sea Change

Kindle
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1-6) Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)
And a lot of Robin Hobb ebooks!

Misc.
My brand new book clock! :D

Thanks sooo much to Ula over at Blog of Erised for the awesome book swap (AAALL of the Kindle books!). Can't wait to read them all. 
What did you guys get this week?


11 comments:

  1. OOh very nice! I am liking that picture of the Vampire Academy and Bloodlines book, but it says Kindle, so that's not what it really looks like, right?

    Hope you enjoy all your reads! Love the Vampire Academy world myself! Happy Reading!

    Thanks for visiting my STS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are Kindle but it is easier to put a pic of them all than individual. It would be awesome to have books like that though wouldn't it :).

      Delete
  2. Bah so many awesome books!!! :D And the clock, that's just so very super awesome! :D Enjoy the reads!
    And yes, we can totally read Soulless together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books Leah! I loved UTNS and I still need to read the second one. And I really liked Vampire Academy and Bloodlines. Enjoy all your books!

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Vampire Academy series is so so good! It's one of the best series around! I hope you enjoy!

    My Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. UTNS & TTEN are both amazing! I love that series! I really want to get my hands on the VA series. The red covers are beautiful! I hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! Vampire Academy & Bloodlines =D I loved all of those books and I hope you do too! I also got The Pirates Wish this week and hope it is just as good as the first book.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone seems to have gotten The Pirate's Wish this week! I really need to read the first book!

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. My co-blogger loves Vampire Academy, I really need to start it!

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  9. That book clock = amazing! Nice haul this week. I'm trying to stay off netgalley. I tend to go a bit nuts on there.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).