'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Tuesday, 30 April 2013

NEW DESIGN SITE: Blog of Erised

BLOG of ERISED DESIGN
Recently my blog has undergone a makeover and it looks absolutely amazing! This is all thanks to the lovely Blog of Erised hostess, Ula. It's the best design I've had so far in my just under a year of blogging and I totally recommend her. She has just started up her own Blog Design site which I think you all should check out. Reasonable prices, beautiful designs and a brilliant lady to work with. What are you waiting for? Go check it out! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love looking at new designs! This is wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is awesome! Great new look :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).