'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Friday, 19 April 2013

Feature & Follow #24


So here's Fridays meme: Feature and Follow hosted over at Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The aim of the blog is to gain new followers! :)

How to participate:
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

What sets this Hop apart from others, is the Feature. Each week they will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow the Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy.

Featured Blogs: Words Fueled by Love & Bookworms Avenue


Q: If you could hang out with any author (living) who would it be and what would you want to do?
This question does not need to be asked. Without a shadow of a doubt, J. K. Rowling. Having met her, I would love to spend time and chat with such a down to earth and incredible woman!



10 comments:

  1. I picked J.K Rowling and also someone else! Great answer - new follower. Please check out my FF. :)

    Amber
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer. She's awesome :)

    old follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-follow-44.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, seems like everyone want to hang out with her :D She's awesome! :)
    New follower :)

    Here's my F&F: Maria's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Choice! Here is my F&F :

    http://two-tall-tales.blogspot.com/

    New GFC follower please follow me back :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to meet JK ROwling as well!

    Hopping by from #FF

    New GFC Follower, Follow Back?
    MY #FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love JKR, but it would be so overwhelming to hang out with her! I'd love to just meet her someday though, that would be amazing. ;D

    Old follower :)
    My F&F

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes I for sure would love to meet her!! It would be a crazy day though since other fans would flock to her!! JK (and basically anything HP) is a given for these types of questions! (Unless they are one that leads to a slightly negative answer of course!)

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant answer, I can't imagine any author I would rather meet than queen JKR herself ♥

    Thanks for sharing & have a great week end :)
    Old follower,
    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, that's tough! I would choose either JK Rowling or Stephen King.

    But then I also want to meet some of my author friends on Twitter!

    GAH!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).