'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Saturday, 13 April 2013

Author of the Month

I've decided to start doing a monthly post to celebrate a different author each month. It's going to be based on the books I've read that month so be prepared for a load of gushing!

Aprils Author of the Month is:

Lauren Oliver
(c) Jonathan Alpeyrie, 2009

Goodreads || Amazon || Website
Twitter || Facebook
She's the best selling author of the Delirium trilogy and has completely captivated me with her world! I read the entirety of the trilogy (and that was with waiting for Requiem to come out) in just over a month and I am so sad that it's over. Thank god there are the short stories! Her work is written beautifully and it fully immerses you into the world. Not only is she a successful author, but she is also having Delirium made into a TV programme! Cannot wait for that one :).

My Reviews:

Her Works:
Delirium (Delirium #1)
Pandemonium (Delirium #2)
Requiem (Delirium 3#)
Before I Fall
Delirium Stories: Hana, Annabel, Raven, Alex
Liesl & Po
The Spindlers

1 comment:

  1. Ditto on that one, genius! Lover her work, need to read more.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).