'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #20



"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine , which allows us to show off the books we cannot wait to get our hands on. 
  
                           Crown of Midnight - Sarah J. Maas
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)

An assassin’s loyalties are always in doubt.
But her heart never wavers.

After a year of hard labor in the Salt Mines of Endovier, eighteen-year-old assassin Celaena Sardothien has won the king's contest to become the new royal assassin. Yet Celaena is far from loyal to the crown – a secret she hides from even her most intimate confidantes. Keeping up the deadly charade—while pretending to do the king's bidding—will test her in frightening new ways, especially when she's given a task that could jeopardize everything she's come to care for. And there are far more dangerous forces gathering on the horizon -- forces that threaten to destroy her entire world, and will surely force Celaena to make a choice. Where do the assassin’s loyalties lie, and who is she most willing to fight for?

I honestly cannooooot wait for this book to come out! Currently reading the novellas now because I'm craving this series haha. What are you guys waiting on?


11 comments:

  1. I didn't get too into the first book actually but I really loved Prince Dorian! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to check out this book! Thanks for making it your pick this week! Happy Reading! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds soooo good doesn't it? Great pick!!

    My WoW pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so unbelievably excited for this, I loved Throne of Glass and Celaena is one of my fave book girls ever :D

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of it but I like how it looks, might give it a try! Hope you get to enjoy it very soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved Throne of Glass, and I'm really excited for the upcoming sequel. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Heard a lot of buzz over the first in this series but never read it myself. Hope you enjoy this installment once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still need to read the first one! This series looks awesome but I haven't had time for it yet. Thanks for visiting my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard mixed things about this series, but the premise really does sound good. I may have to give it a try anyway. Hope the wait isn't too long for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read Throne of Glass yet, but I'm glad you enjoyed it so much and I shall look forward to reading it now in time for all the goodies to follow.

    Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still haven't had the chance to read Throne of Glass but I'm really excited about it and I'm definitely going to read it soon. Great pick!
    Thanks for stopping by my WOW post!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).