'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #18

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine , which allows us to show off the books we cannot wait to get our hands on. This week I thought I'd do something a little different and show you a literary event that I CANNOT wait for!

J. K. Rowling on The Casual Vacancy - Bath Literary Festival 08/03/2013

Myself and my partner are attending this Friday and I am sooo unbelievably excited! I can't wait to hear all that she has to say on her new book and to hopefully get a book signed! Totally fan-girling out about this, it's going to be amazing to be in the same room as the woman that created Harry Potter, a series which has been such an important part of so many of our childhoods :).

xxx 

7 comments:

  1. Oooh man! That's awesome!! Would soooo love to meet her because yeah, Harry Potter totally rocked!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would pass out if I ever got a chance to meet her. I hope it's everything your hoping for.

    New follower!

    My WoW "Waiting On" Wednesday (#2) Isla and the Happily Ever After
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super exciting!!! I hope you have a delightful time and manage to get a signing! ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice pick!

    old follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday-37.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like an amazing event! Have fun.

    Kat
    www.katsbookbuzz.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds fun! Hope you have a great time :)
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).