Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at the wonderful blog; Broke and Bookish. This weeks Top Ten is books that we would recommend to others! This can be quite risky but if I convince anyone to pick up any of these books then that's awesome :). The top ten are in no particular order:
1. The Holders - Julianna Scott: I received this book to review and absolutely adored it. If you like paranormal books with a hint of romance then this is certainly a book for you.
2. Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas: A kick ass heroine, top notch assassin, plenty of brawling and a hint of romance. If you like any of these things situated within a fantasy backdrop then this is for you!
3. The Raven Boys - Maggie Stiefvater: Words cannot describe how much I loved this book. It deals with psychics and leylines, something I had never encountered before!
4. Delirium/ Pandemonium - Lauren Oliver: The only reason Requiem isn't in this is because I've yet to read it. I put this series off for such a long time as the whole love concept really didn't interest me, but wow do I regret it. It's an incredible series and highly recommended.
5. Cinder/ Scarlet - Marissa Meyer: If you've yet to read these books, I am so very disappointed! Haha. They are absolutely mind blowing. It's my first go with cyborgs and absolutely love it. It's a science-fiction take on Cinderella and Red Riding Hood. Please, just read them.
6. The Mad Scientist's Daughter - Cassandra Rose Clarke: AMAZING! I received this for review from Angry Robot and WOW. Absolutely loved it. It follows the story of a young woman and the first human-like robot. It's such a moving book.
7. The Blackdagger Brotherhood series - J. R. Ward: Just love these. So much. The entire series is fantastic. It's a brand new twist on the vampire tale with these as vampire assassins which hunt down their enemy, The Lessers. I cannot recommend these enough, I really can't.
8. The Declaration trilogy - Gemma Malley: These are dystopian YA books. They focus on the adventure of the two protagonists in their resistance against a government which is preventing reproduction. Humans can no longer die thanks to a miracle pill. These books are intense and I'm disappointed that they can't continue.
9. Mila 2.0 - Debra Driza: Another science fiction book which follows the life of a young woman whom has only just discovered that she is a cyborg. It's again another very touching and action packed story!
10. Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling: Need I even explain this one? I'm hoping the majority of you have read these or we may need to rethink our friendship :P haha kidding. These are actually one of the loves of my life!
What's your top ten recommended books? :).
Many of these books have reviews under my review section if you're interested in a read!