'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 31 March 2013

Showcase Sunday #29


It's Sunday again so we all know that it's time for Showcase Sunday. It's a lovely weekly meme hosted by Vicki over at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and it allows us to show off all the lovely buys this week. I love this meme as it gives a chance for us to show and browse so many books! 



                                                     Books

Maggie Stiefvater - Linger
Amanda Hocking - Switched 
Mike Lancaster - 0.4
Thea Harrison - Dragon Bound
Julianna Baggott - Pure

Net Galley
    

Kindle
Blood Singers (Blood, #1) Night Blade (Colbana Files, #2)
I loved the first book in this series by J. C. Daniels so couldn't resist snapping this one up :)

What did you guys get this week?



Only four days remaining to enter my international giveaway to win a book of your choice!

11 comments:

  1. I got Ink this week too and I love Julianna Baggott's Pure series so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE The cover of Ink, it's beautiful! Great haul, I really hope you enjoy reading them :)

    Megan xxxxxxx

    My Showcase Sunday if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! These are new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking books this week. I got a few of the same netgalley books too. Hope you enjoy everything

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Ink last week from the Mira Ink blogger party - it looks seriously awesome. Hope we both enjoy it!

    Great haul!

    Dani
    Pen to Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was looking to get Tristis Manor but then changed my mind at the last moment. Maybe I'll get it after I see what you think of it. :)
    Great haul!

    Enjoy your books!
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books! I have yet to read a Maggie Stiefvator book but they look amazing. I have Switched on my Kindle and it looks quite good too :) Happy reading!

    My SS: http://www.bookhi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/showcase-sunday-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice!! I wasn't crazy about Linger, but I hope you enjoy it! I do want to read Hocking's Switched and Juliana's Pure. And I also got Naturals from NG! Enjoy all your books!

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really loved Switched by Amanda Hocking, it was a great series! I keep seeing Ink everywhere and it's making me really want to read it! I hope you enjoy all of your books :)
    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! I'm now off to request Ink as it sounds sooo good and I just love that cover! Enjoy! :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/showcase-sunday-34.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).