'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 24 March 2013

Showcase Sunday #28

It's Sunday again so we all know that it's time for Showcase Sunday. It's a lovely weekly meme hosted by Vicki over at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and it allows us to show off all the lovely buys this week. I love this meme as it gives a chance for us to show and browse so many books! 

             
                                               Books
My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, #3) My Soul to Steal (Soul Screamers, #4) If I Die (Soul Screamers, #5) Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2)

ARC
Embedded image permalink

Net Galley
Icons (Icons, #1) Storm (Swipe #3)

5 comments:

  1. Vincent's books look great, as well as Icons and Storm. Amazing haul! Happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those covers for Rachel Vincent's books, mine don't look as pretty. Icons looks like an interesting one, I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Icons this week from NetGalley too! I'm really looking forward to it. I also got Zenn Scarlett, but from NetGalley, rather than a physical copy.
    I have so much love for Rachel Vincent, but I'm yet to start the Soul Screamers series (even though I now have all the books!). Must get onto that!

    Great haul :)

    Dani x
    Pen to Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Still love the look of Rachel's YA books in the UK! Like our US ones too, but the UK ones just have that cool smokey look to them!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also got Storm this week! I can't wait to read it. I really enjoyed the first two books.

    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).