'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 17 March 2013

Showcase Sunday #27

It's Sunday again so we all know that it's time for Showcase Sunday. It's a lovely weekly meme hosted by Vicki over at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and it allows us to show off all the lovely buys this week. I love this meme as it gives a chance for us to show and browse so many books! I have been well behaved yet again on the spending front! Only a few cheap e-books and a paperback :).


                                                 Books 
Pandemonium - Lauren Oliver

I adored Delirium and just had to buy this book aaand pre-ordered Requiem. Hurry up, Wednesday!

Kindle
The Assassin and the Desert (Throne of Glass, #0.2) The Assassin and the Underworld (Throne of Glass, #0.3) The Assassin and the Empire (Throne of Glass, #0.4) The Fierce Reads Anthology Origins: The Fire (MILA 2.0, #0.5)

Throne of Glass Novellas - Sarah J. Maas
Mila 2.0 Origins: The Fire - Debra Driza
Fierce Reads Anthology - Various

Mila and Fierce were both free and the Maas novellas were all very cheap :). Cannot wait to curl up with these.

Net Galley
Some Quiet Place 
Some Quiet Place - Kelsey Sutton

Just as an extra note, don't forget to enter my international giveaway guys! There's a chance to win a book of your choice for up to the value of £10/$15. Click here to enter :). 


7 comments:

  1. I also got Some Quiet Place from NG. It looks so neat! I can't wait to get started! I hope you enjoy Pandemonium! I wasn't crazy about it, but alot of people like it.

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I plan to start on Delirium series soon, after one more book. Hope I'll enjoy them as other did. :)

    Happy reading!
    My haul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fierce anthology looks good! :) I love Throne of Glass, so I hope to read these novellas soon. Happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the Throne of Glass novellas! Also the Mila 2.0 novella is good, really short but gives a little insight into the story which is great. Will definitely check out the Fierce anthology! Enjoy :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/showcase-sunday-33.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh nice! Those are new to me but I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... I requested Some Place Quiet too but got declines. -.- NetGalley hates me.
    Great haul though! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a great haul. I just requested Some Place Quiet, it looks brill.

    Hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).