'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 10 March 2013

Showcase Sunday #26


It's Sunday again so we all know that it's time for Showcase Sunday. It's a lovely weekly meme hosted by Vicki over at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and it allows us to show off all the lovely buys this week. I love this meme as it gives a chance for us to show and browse so many books! I've been much better behaved this week :)


                                                      Books


These were bought as I managed to snap up Spy Glass last week for £1 so, you know, I had to have these ;).

Net Galley
After The Ending (The Ending Series, #1)


That's it for this week! What did you guys get? :)


4 comments:

  1. I'm curious for After the Ending. What's that all about? Going to check them out.

    Happy reading!
    Nina@J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard such great things about Maria V. Snyder's books, I really need to read them! And I hope you enjoy After the Ending! Happy reading and thanks for stopping by A Reading Daydreamer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I really want to read Maria V Snyder's books, they look really good! Looking forward to reading your reviews :)

    ~ New follower ~

    Laura @ What's Hot?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh yay! Loooooove Maria's books! Hope you enjoy those! I thought they were incredible!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).