'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Saturday, 9 March 2013

J. K. Rowling Signing!

Just a quick blog post to let you all know that I will be -as soon as I've finished this course text - writing up a blog post about my visit to Bath's Literary Festival where I met and got a book signed by the woman herself!Look at iiitttt!!! :D Arrgghhhhh! I have a few things to share with you guys about her plans, I don't want to do the blog post without a few of the pictures I managed to snap! They didn't allow us to snap any during the event :( sniffffff. Eeeek excited to share all with you guys!


2 comments:

  1. Ahh! She did sign it. Woohoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOHMYGOD! So jealous - and so happy for you!! :) Can't wait to read your post.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).