'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Thursday, 14 March 2013

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #4

This is a meme hosted by me here at my blog :).The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP to focus on per week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! This week I am going to focus on a Harry Potter event/ moment outside of the actual literature: 


The Day I Met J. K. Rowling
Honestly, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven! I met her at the Bath Literary Festival on the 8th and I couldn't believe it was my idol sat up on the stage talking about her wonderful books! It was completely surreal and I feel so incredibly lucky to have been given the chance. I'm hoping I get a similar chance at some point in the future! 

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD! I'm SOOOO JEALOUS. THIS WOMEN IS LIKE MY IDOL.

    haha. I love her so much and I cannot believe you met her! Lucky you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).