'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Thursday, 28 March 2013

Harry Potter #6

This is a meme hosted by me here at my blog :).The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP to focus on per week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! This one is a moment in The Deathly Hallows film:


Harry and Hermione's awkward dance



This bit cracked me up so much. Can you imagine how difficult it must have been to film?! Haha! What did you guys think of this scene?
Join me with your Harry Potter moment of the week!


4 comments:

  1. Blargh this was the stupidest thing ever and I did not like it at all. It wasn't cannon and it prevented some other better scene to be in there like maybe Kreacher being nice; I'd prefer that one.
    It's just Yates and his Harrmione shipping. -.- I bet he hates gingers. Xd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I cringed so much! Totally get what you mean though with the other scenes. This had to be mentioned though, it's so hysterically awkward!

      Delete
  2. It is awkward and I still cringe away when I look at it, or rather I just don't look. Terrible. Like I said, I was really looking forward to see Kreacher but nooooo. "Here's something stupid you'll never like, enjoy." -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new blog design!!! I completely agree with how awkward this dance was. I distinctly remember how much I hated this scene when I first watched this movie in the theaters. And now as much as I laugh, I still hate this scene. Also, Dan Radcliffe is a terrible dancer.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).