'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Thursday, 14 March 2013

Good News/ Book Depository

I am happy to announce that this blog is now affiliated with The Book Depository  which means that if you lovely bloggers click the link here, or on my homepage, and buy a book, a small percentage of that goes to Uncorked Thoughts Book Blog. This will allow me to host more International giveaways for my lovely followers abroad :). Being a student makes things a little tight every now and then! 

Thought I'd share this with you guys and hopefully it'll mean a little money for this blog which allows me to reward you guys for being such awesome followers :).

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).