'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Friday, 22 March 2013

Feature & Follow #21


So here's Fridays meme: Feature and Follow hosted over at Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The aim of the blog is to gain new followers! :)

How to participate:


Alison Can Read Feature & FollowGain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

What sets this Hop apart from others, is the Feature. Each week they will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow the Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy.
                         Featured Blogs: Shiloh Walker & Cherie Reads


Q: What is your guilty pleasure as far as reading? Is it a genre, or is it a certain type of book? 
I wouldn't say that any of my reading is 'guilty'. I'm happy to admit what I read to people and if they judge me, then meh! More fool them on missing out on some awesome books :). How about you guys?

P.S. GIVEAWAY: Win a book of your choice (INT)



7 comments:

  1. Yeah, that's pretty much what I said! I will freely admit that I love to read paranormal books. Although, when a new person mentions "like Twilight?" I have to cringe first, explain second!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I agree. I have types of books that I call guilty pleasures, mainly because I probably will put a little too much effort into searching them out lol. As you said, Mehh.

    New Follower!
    Christyn @ The Book Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judgy people... ugh >.> Awful. Just awful.

    Old follower :)

    Ella
    My F&F

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never judge people based on the books they read but I still sometimes feel a need to justify a book I'm reading to someone. I don't care if they judge me based on it, I just don't want them to judge the book! *sigh* Why can't all people just read a book before they judge it.

    New GFC follower
    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Roxanne above! :) I don't want people to judge a book before they read it.

    Thanks for stopping by! I'm following back. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aha! The guilty though is what makes is more pleasurable LOL

    new follower

    My FF

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-and-follow-friday_21.html#links

    Win a Shatter me T-Shirts and a Signed Copy of Unravel me

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/signed-booksgiveaway300-followers.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love romances and I used to get so much judgement from them- fools lol
    I'm an old follower :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).