'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Friday, 15 March 2013

Feature & Follow #20



So here's Fridays meme: Feature and Follow hosted over at Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The aim of the blog is to gain new followers! :)

How to participate:

Alison Can Read Feature & FollowGain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

What sets this Hop apart from others, is the Feature. Each week they will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow the Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy.
                         Featured Blogs: Pinkindle & Book Addict Bieke


Q: Activity! Hopefully warm weather for most of us is here soon…so tell us about your favorite outdoor reading spot. Or take a picture.
I don't actually have a favorite reading spot. It's probably my bed if I had to pick somewhere, but I can easily curl up pretty much anywhere and lose myself in a book. Although, when I someday have my own dream house, I'm definitely getting myself one of these!


15 comments:

  1. You are at a good place if you can find pretty much any place an opportunity to read. :)

    Previous follower! Thanks for stopping by mine.

    FFF Feature

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following and stopping by my blog!

    New follower - GFC.

    Love, B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would absolutely LOVE having that closet book nook! Hope you have a great Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can pretty much read anywhere too - though uninterrupted hours in a chair out back, when it's hot - but not too hot out - is my fave :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my FF. Now following you via GFC! I totally want to do that to my closet. :-)

    Chelsea @ Starbucks & Books Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for indoors! I would be so down with turning my closet into that too! Of course I would first need a house that had that kind of closet!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would be so cool to have!

    New GFC follower.

    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh a book nook! I could go for one of those someday!!!

    New GFC and Twitter follower

    My FF

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  9. Closet into a bookshelf???? I want one!

    New follower! :)
    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That closet looks amazing!! I'd love to have one of those.

    New follower via RSS and Twitter :)

    Nikki @ There were books involved...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!

    I'm a new GFC Follower :)

    thereadingkitten.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  12. An indoor girl - I like it! New follower GFC. Thanks for stopping by my FF.
    Krista @ Breathe In BooKs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pic. I would like one like that too. Old follower. You can find me at: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com
    cheers
    Gwynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. That book nook looks amazing! I want one!
    I'm a new follower :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).