'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Saturday, 30 March 2013

The Delirium Cast So Far

Quick little post to show off the new cast of Delirium. As we're all aware, Lauren Oliver's awesome books are being made into a TV series which are (according to IMDB) going to be released in 2014. So, here's the cast:



Gregg Sulkin Picture
Julian Fineman - Gregg Sulkin


Billy Campbell Picture
Thomas Fineman - Billy Campbell 
Erin Cahill Picture
Rachel - Erin Cahill
Melinda McGraw Picture
Lydia - Melinda Mc Graw
Brenda Koo Picture
Raven - Brenda Koo
Corey Reynolds Picture
Tack - Corey Reynolds


Emma Roberts Picture
Lena Holloway - Emma Roberts
Daren Kagasoff Picture
Alex - Daren Kagasoff
Michael Michele Picture
Elyse Hargrove - Michael Michele
Jeanine Mason Picture
Hana - Jeanine Mason
Well, this is the cast. What do you guys think? I'm not feeling all too happy. Lena is quite close to how I imagined her as is Thomas Fineman. Hmmmm. Think I'm going to just lock down my interpretations of them for now. Not feeling particularly thrilled, I know it is an easily solved thing but isn't Hana's blonde hair constantly mentioned? :(





  

2 comments:

  1. Bleh. I don't know. I mean Emma is gorgeous but she's more like what I imagined Hana would look like. Alex is pretty accurate but still meh. And Julian is just... he better be a blonde.
    I'm not amused.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).