'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Monday, 25 March 2013

Deadline Time

It's getting to that dreaded time again, where deadlines are due and everyone's stress levels hit the roof. Unfortunately, this means that my reviewing may be a little slower. It may mean that my blog looks a little neglected for the next 3 weeks. It went well last deadline period where my blogging was quite therapeutic and an awesome break away from the criticism and essay writing that comes with an Ma. 


What might happen is an increase in Harry Potter posts where I am fighting to stay on top of the research for that Dissertation. Not promising anything though, my time is 100% consumed by Angela Carter's gender exploration and Run Lola Run. Meh, meh, meh



Happier note: Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a book of your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).