'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #16


"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine , which allows us to show off the books we cannot wait to get our hands on :). 

    The Dream Thieves (The Raven Boys 2) - Maggie Stiefvater

The Dream Thieves (The Raven Boys #2)

Unfortunately there isn't a proper blurb for this book yet but I absolutely LOVED the first book in the series and cannot wait to get my hands on the next one. It's due to be published mid-way through September this year so it really cannot come quick enough! Also, check out the cover! It's absolutely beauuuuutiful.

xxx

11 comments:

  1. I look forward to start the series, I heard a lot of good about the books. :) Hope you get it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very popular pick today! I haven't read this series yet, actually read mixed reviews on it so still skeptical.

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been noticing this series around the blogosphere...I have yet to read this author, though. Must rectify that!

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have the same WoW this week! I loved The Raven Boys and I can't wait to read this one too!
    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realise The Raven Boys was a series, I thought it was a standalone. Hmmm, maybe I should read it soon then I'll be up to date with the series. Great pick! :)

    Livvy @Nerdy Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the first one in this series, and can't wait for this one too... Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still haven't read the first.
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still haven't read The Raven Boys, but i heard it was awesome! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't started reading this series yet, but I definitely want to.

    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks beautiful. I really love the colors and enjoyed The Raven Boys immensely. Great WOW pick.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read the first book but I'm really excited about both. I'm really looking forward to both. Great pick! I hope you enjoy reading this one when it comes out!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).