'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #6

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at the wonderful blog; Broke and Bookish. This weeks Top Ten is our top ten auto-buy authors! I don't have many auto-buys so mine is literally limited to 3!

3. J. K. Rowling

2. Kelley Armstrong

1. J. R. Ward

I'm just starting to break out but I've yet to find another author which I would just auto-buy if I saw it. It's gonna take a lot to knock these three off their pedestals!

                                                                              xxx

1 comment:

  1. I worry that Rowling peaked with the Harry Potter series. Have you read The Casual Vacancy? I'm afraid I haven't heard much good of it.

    Here's my TTT for the week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).