'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #5


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at the wonderful blog; Broke and Bookish. This one showcases our favorite characters from within a genre of our choice. I've chosen the Fantasy/ Paranormal genre: 

10. KarouDaughter of Smoke and Bone

9. Elena Michaels - Women of the Otherworld 

8. Remus Lupin - Harry Potter

7. Rhage - The Blackdagger Brotherhood

6. Blue Sargent - The Raven Cycle

5.  Jim Heron - The Fallen Angels 

4. CeleanaThrone of Glass

3. Zsadist - The Blackdagger Brotherhood

2. Hermione Granger - Harry Potter 

1. Sirius Black - Harry Potter

                                                                         xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hermoine Granger! She's definitely one of my favorite Harry Potter characters, I certainly admire her brains and also her loyalty and courage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love Hermoine? She's fantastic!

    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remus and Sirius are definitely some of my favorite characters. They're both brilliant. Great list!
    New follower!

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great List:) I loved Blue and my co-blogger really likes Celeana!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    Ashley@The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad someone else added some BDB hotties to their list! Z is a great choice too, but I have this undying love for Vishous. You really can't go wrong with any of them though. Not a fan of Jim Heron myself.

    Samantha @ Reading-AndCoffee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three characters from Harry Potter. Do I sense a fan here? ;) Great list.
    Thanks for stopping by my TT. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).