Tuesday, 12 February 2013
Top Ten Tuesday #4
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at the wonderful blog; Broke and Bookish. This one was particularly difficult as I don't pay all that much attention to romance! So, this weeks Top Ten Tuesday is:
Top Ten Romances in Books
10. Eddard & Catelyn Stark in A Song of Ice and Fire series - George R. R. Martin
9. Arthur & Molly Weasley in the Harry Potter series - J. K. Rowling
8. Petruchio & Katherine in The Taming of the Shrew -William Shakespeare (hilarious!)
7. Kinzi & Greg in Foreseen - Terri-Lynne Smiles: a couple that shouldn't work, but work so well.
6. Jim & Devina in The Fallen Angels series - J. R. Ward (not actually a couple but definitely a lot of sexual tension - Jim's hatred of her makes it even better!)
5. Wrath & Beth in The Blackdagger Brotherhood series - J. R. Ward
4. Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte: a classic and probably the most tragic tale ever invented.
3. The marriage of a Brother to his Leelan in The Blackdagger Brotherhood - J. R. Ward: it's so romantic and sweet, right down to having his wife's name engraved onto his back.
2. Clay & Elena in The Otherworld series - Kelley Armstrong
1. Zsadist & Bella in The Blackdagger Brotherhood series - J. R. Ward