'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Thursday, 7 February 2013

Top 200 Harry Potter Characters


This is a game I've been playing on and off for far too long than what is healthy, so I thought I'd share it with you guys :). Many of you have probably come across it before at some point.The aim is to name as many Harry Potter characters as possible within 18 minutes. It sounds simple enough! My recent score is 145/200. I consider myself as a mahoooosive Potter fan so I'm gutted that I always end up around the same score despite playing it so much!
Give it a go guys, let me know how you get on :).


xxx

1 comment:

  1. I've played this game before! I completed it on my 6th attempt... It's slightly addictive!
    ~ Ruby @ http://feedmebooksnow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).