'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 3 February 2013

Showcase Sunday #23



It's Sunday again so we all know that it's time for Showcase Sunday. It's a lovely weekly meme hosted by Vicki over at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and it allows us to show off all the lovely buys this week. I love this meme as it gives a chance for us to show and browse so many books!

Books/Course Books

An Unforgettable Lady - Jessica Bird (J. R. Ward)
Soulless - Gail Carriger
The Bloody Chamber & Other Stories - Angela Carter
Shadow Dance - Angela Carter
Fireworks - Angela Carter
White Horse - Alex Adams
Nights at the Circus - Angela Carter
Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets - J. K. Rowling
Starcrossed - Josphine Angelini
Raised by Wolves - Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Partials - Dan Wells
Beautiful Creatures - Kimi Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Angela Carter's Book of Fairy Tales - Angela Carter

Net Galley
Fragments (Partials, #2) MILA 2.0 (MILA 2.0, #1) The Battle for Arcanon Major
Fragments - Dan Wells
Mila 2.0 - Debra Driza
The Lost Dacome Files - Alexandra May

I was very excited to get these books! It has been awhile since I've done a Showcase Sunday post so there is plenty to browse at :).

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! Partials is supposed to be good - I haven't read it but one of my friends loved it a few months ago :) Hope you enjoy it too and hope you had a nice Sunday! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Haven't read those but I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own Partials and I really want to read it. Hopefully I can get to it soon. I have said this on so many blog posts today but I want Mila 2.0 so bad!! Hope you enjoy your new books!

    Here's my Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a load of awesome books! Yay for getting Mila 2.0 and Fragments. I have yet to read Partials and Harry Potter is a fantastic series. Hope you enjoy =D

    Here's my Book Haul post.

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).