'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Friday, 15 February 2013

Review Copy Cleanup Update


I have literally been sucking so badly on keeping up with this challenge! The only book I've managed to read out of the six so far is Pantomime by Laura Lam. Currently hating on my course getting in the way of my reading! I was initially beginning Black Swan Rising but have put that book to the side for now - Partials is calling! Even though it doesn't look likely that the Review Copy Cleanup will be completed I will hopefully have read and review Fragments before February is up!

Hope everyone else's is going a little better :).

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing pretty badly as well :( I've read 2 books so far but neither of them were on my original list. I hate the fact that uni is getting in the way again but hey, what can we do? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no :( at least we're not alone. I know, I love my course but I wish reading coursetexts didn't take up so much time! Xxx

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).