'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Friday, 15 February 2013

Feature & Follow #17


So here's Fridays meme: Feature and Follow hosted over at Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The aim of the blog is to gain new followers! :)

How to participate:


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

What sets this Hop apart from others, is the Feature. Each week they will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow the Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy.
                         Featured Blogs: The Luv'Nv & Ginger-Read Reviews


Q: Write a letter to your favorite character. Rant, rave or gush…just pretend like they are real and you just want to let them know a "few things". - Activity courtesy of author, Kelly Walker


*Blackdagger Brotherhood series - J. R. Ward*

Dear John AND Xhex,

For the love of God can you two finally accept that you love each other and have the potential to work really well together - if you get your acts together! John, stop trying to wrap her up in cotton wool, she is practically an assassin and half-sympath. I think she will be just fine somehow. Xhex, stop being so harsh! He loves you, he does what he does because of this - get a grip!

NO MORE MOPING! Arrghhh.

Thanks!

Leah

Bah that actually made me feel a lot better about that couple :P. 

xxx




10 comments:

  1. Hi!!
    I am a new follower and a new member in Feature and Follow. Here is my 1st post
    http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2013/02/feature-and-follow-friday-1.html

    Hope you will follow back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice letter! Never read this series! Like that last line though!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great letter! I love the series and couldn't agree with you more on what you said. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. ♥♥♥

    Raina @ The LUV'NV — one of this week's feature blogs.
    (New follower via GFC, FB, and Twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree about John and Xhex! They do need to get their act together! I guess they're just not used to having anybody care about them so much...

    I'm an old follower, here's my my FF post for this week.

    Have a fantastic Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I imagine we all have book couples we would like to smack some sense into! Great letter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one! :)

    old follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow-36.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice letter. You tell 'em!

    new follower. My FF:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-follow-13-character-letter.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic letter! I love BDB and agree whole-heartily with your thoughts :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to get on to the Blackdagger Brotherhood series! :D

    Fab letter! :D

    New Follower via GFC :)

    My F&F Post :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).