'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Friday, 8 February 2013

Feature & Follow #16


So here's Fridays meme: Feature and Follow hosted over at Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The aim of the blog is to gain new followers! :)

How to participate:


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

What sets this Hop apart from others, is the Feature. Each week they will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow the Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy.
                         Featured Blogs: Blethering About Books & Adria's Romance Reviews


Q: Happy Mardi Gras! If they were throwing the HOTTEST books off of a Mardi Gras float -- what would you do to have them throw to you…?


I'd definitely be diving everywhere or even climb on the float to get one! A big no-no to flashing though haha.


xxx



8 comments:

  1. Great answer and completely understandable!
    New follower! :)
    Megan @ BooksiView

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Nice! Not sure I would have the courage to do that! I'd just hope some got thrown to me! Let the beads go to the flashers and let the books go to the nonflashers!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great finding out we're not alone in the no-flashing zone. lol ;)

    Here's my FF

    Brandy
    Old Follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! No exposed body parts for me! Hahaha :))

    New follower via GFC.

    Click HERE for my FF.

    Louisse @ The Soul Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, climbing up onto the float is a good strategy! Great answer :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!I wouldn't do anything crazy either!!

    New GFC follower!

    I have 2 blogs you can follow :)

    "Literary Quill Promotions"

    "BookShelves Of Dreams"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following my blog! I'm following you back on GFC!

    Adria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha. Love your answer! New follower! Here is my FF .

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).