'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 6 January 2013

Showcase Sunday #21



 It's Sunday again so we all know that it's time for Showcase Sunday. It's a lovely weekly meme hosted by Vicki over at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and it allows us to show off all the lovely buys this week. I love this meme as it gives a chance for us to show and browse so many books!



Books

 Embedded image permalink


Kindle

The Homecoming Masquerade

Net Galley
The Rules (Project Paper Doll, #1) The Best of All Possible Worlds Blood's Pride

Theres a bit of a pattern with the books I've bought this week in cover colours! Haha :).

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I loved Cinder! Project Paper Doll the Rules looks good! I have requested it but I'm not sure I got it. Hope you enjoy!

    Here's my Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I liked Bloodlines a lot! Apparently it's a little hit or miss for some people but I hope you enjoy it! I still need to read Cinder myself as well! The rest are new to me! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).