'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Tuesday, 8 January 2013

**GRAB A BARGAIN**Rachel Vincent Werecats / Faythe Sanders Series Books 1-5 -



Just a quick post to show all of you the BARGAIN I nabbed from my local bookshop yesterday. If any of you are interested in trying the books - and I'd been looking for the first in the series for awhile! - then this is amazing. The first five books of the series for £6.99! Cannot go wrong as they're priced at £7.99 each. Hope this helps anyone looking for a bargain :).
   

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).