'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Tuesday, 15 January 2013

My top ten books of 2012 :)

I know this post is coming a little later than most, but deadlines are horrid! As a break from my work, I thought I'd have a quick brainstorm and share my top ten favourite reads of last year :) If I've reviewed the books, clicking on them will send you to that link.

10. The Grimoire: Lichgates - S. M. Boyce

9. Blade Song - J. C. Daniels 

8. Graceling - Kristin Cashore

7. A Discovery of Witches - Deborah Harkness 

6. Daughter of Smoke & Bone - Laini Taylor

5. Conspiracy in Death - J. D. Robb

4. 13 - Kelley Armstrong

3. Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas

2. Rapture - J. R. Ward

1. The Raven Boys - Maggie Stiefvater

I'd recommend each and every one of these books :).

xxx

1 comment:

  1. The Raven Boys is on my to-read list for this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).