'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Friday, 18 January 2013

Feature & Follow #14


So here's Fridays meme: Feature and Follow hosted over at Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The aim of the blog is to gain new followers! :)

How to participate:


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

What sets this Hop apart from others, is the Feature. Each week they will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow the Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy.
                         Featured Blogs: Starship and Dragon Wings & Reading Under the Willow Tree


Q: Who is your favorite villain from a book?

Tough call, I don't really tend to 'like' villains haha they really make my blood boil! I suppose that's the whole point though. Going for the 'best' villain - the one who put me through all the emotions possible - would have to be Bellatrix Lestrange. I adore her in the films (bit of a Helena Bonham Carter crush though!) but in the books ooooft! She destroyed me when she killed two of my favourite characters; Sirius and Dobby :(. Who's yours?

xxx


10 comments:

  1. Yeah, definitely liked Helena's portrayal of her. She was a good villain to hate!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose Bellatrix too!!! She's probably the best villain ever :) Hope you have a happy Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i thought of bellatrix! she's a great choice!

    Trish - my follow friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea who Bellatrix is - what series is she in?

    I'm an old linky follower. Here's my my FF post for this week.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popular choice and I agree that the movie really cemented Bellatrix's awesome creepiness! Thanks for stopping by my blog, old follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by Lunar Haven already.

    I agree about Belatrix, I think a lot of characters from Harry Potter can be easily used for the villain.

    New follower :)

    Many Thanks,
    Marie
    Co-Owner/Founder and Blogger of Lunar Haven

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answer this week!! :)

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my blog!! I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A classic!!! You can forget Bellatrix :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Followed you back via GFC :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not really a HP fan :S Sorry.
    Thanks for stopping by My FF
    Old Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. New Follower :) Follow back :)

    I enjoyed stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).