'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Top Ten Tuesdays #2

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at the wonderful blog; Broke and Bookish. This weeks Top Ten Tuesday is: 

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me :)

So here are mine in no particular order

1. Days of Blood and Starlight - Laini Taylor

2. Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas

3. Assassins Creed: Renaissance - Oliver Bowden

4. Dualed - Elsie Chapman

5. Cinder - Marissa Meyer

6. Naked in Death - J. D. Robb

7. Breath - Sarah Crossan

8. Damage - Josephine Hart

9. Touch of Power - Maria V. Snyder

10. Insurgent - Veronica Roth

Let's hope Santa is kind to me this year ;) haha

xxx


4 comments:

  1. There are SO MANY books on your list that I am TOTALLY excited about and that I LOVED - Throne of Glass, Cinder, Touch of Power & Insurgent! They're all WONDERFUL, and I hope Santa gets them to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naked in Death is an absolutely AMAZING book. You should definitely put that at the top of your list. I literally ADORE the series, so I hope you enjoy.
    This looks like a great list. Hope you get everything you want for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting list. I loved Cinder and Insurgent, and I hope Santa hooks you up with at least a few (or all) of them :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome list..i loved Throne of Glass, Cinder and Insurgent!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).