'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 30 December 2012

Showcase Sunday #20


 It's Sunday again so we all know that it's time for Showcase Sunday. It's a lovely weekly meme hosted by Vicki over at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and it allows us to show off all the lovely buys this week. I love this meme as it gives a chance for us to show and browse so many books!

Books
Lament (Books of Faerie, #1) The Casebook of Victor Frankenstein The Book of Blood and Shadow

Kindle
Lonely Souls (The Witch Avenue, #1) Give Me: A Tale of Wyrd and Fae (Tethers, #1) A Shade of Vampire Shadowmagic (Shadowmagic) The One You Love Covet (Vampire Erotic Theatre Romance, #1) Prophecy: Child of Light (Vampires Realm, #1)

Net Galley
Legacy (The League of Illusion) Trickster Typical Day Oddities & Entities

I've been missing my J. R. Ward fix and a few of these remind me of her work so fingers crossed they'll live up to expectations. All of the Kindle books are free on Amazon if anyone is interested in any of them :).

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice pile of books here. I haven't read any books by JR Ward, maybe I should check them out? Enjoy your new books! :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/showcase-sunday-24-christmas-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh very nice! Haven't read any of these but I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).