'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 23 December 2012

Showcase Sunday #19

It's Sunday again so we all know that it's time for Showcase Sunday. It's a lovely weekly meme hosted by Vicki over at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and it allows us to show off all the lovely buys this week. I love this meme as it gives a chance for us to show and browse so many books!

Books
The Declaration (The Declaration, #1) The Vampire Shrink  (Kismet Knight, Ph.D., Vampire Psychologist #1) The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) White Crow Luna Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)

Kindle
Drip Drop Teardrop (Drip Drop Teardrop, #1) Smokeless Fire (Fire Spirits, #1) Scorched Skies (Fire Spirits, #2)

Net Galley
Seven Kinds of Hell - Dana Cameron

The last doesn't seem to have any cover image for it. Can you believe that even though I've loved Harry Potter forever I've never actually had a copy of the very first book?! This issue has now been solved haha. I've also already devoured Gemma Malley's The Declaration. Absolutely fantastic book!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oooh nice!! New to most of these except for the Iron King!! Loooove that series! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing haul! I read The Iron King a while back and I really enjoyed it. I still haven't read the rest of the series though.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).