'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 16 December 2012

Showcase Sunday #18

It's Sunday again so we all know that it's time for Showcase Sunday. It's a lovely weekly meme hosted by Vicki over at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and it allows us to show off all the lovely buys this week. It's been awhile since I last took place in this meme so quite a few books to show off :).

Books
Uglies (Uglies, #1) Tipping The Velvet The Night Watch Affinity Rapture (A Novel of the Fallen Angeles, book 4) How to Be a Woman The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1) Breathe (Breathe, #1) Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) J.K. Rowling a Biography The End of Harry Potter?

Received
Dinner With a Vampire (The Dark Heroine, #1) Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy #2) The Gunslinger (The Dark Tower, #1) 666 Park Avenue (666 Park Avenue, #1)

Kindle
Amityville Horrible Guardian The Book of Deacon (The Book of Deacon, #1) Promise (Soul Savers, #1) Eternal Vows (The Ruby Ring, #1) Soul Protector (Soul Protector #1) The Woman in White 

Net Galley
Automatic Woman Claws Bared Broken Wings (Angel Eyes Trilogy, #2) Caught in Amber The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1) The Changling Dead Again Sister Assassin (Sister Assassin, #1) A Murder at Rosamund's Gate Shadowhunters and Downworlders: A Mortal Instruments Reader 

As you can see I've been very busy and now have to find time to fit all of these bad boys in :). 

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow, now this is an enormous haul! :) I really need to check out Uglies and Breathe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice haul!! Pretty much all are new to me except for Kiersten's book!! I won an ARC of that just this past week, so hoping it arrives soon!

    Happy Reading!

    Here’s my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul!! I am currently reading Uglies and I'm quite enjoying it. Breathe looks really good! Hope you enjoy everything!

    Here's my Showcase Sunday http://laurainbookland.blogspot.com/2012/12/showcase-sunday-21.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing books! Throne of Glass is just amazing and I can't wait to read Breathe :) One lucky lady with all these books! Enjoy!

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/showcase-sunday-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Haul! I so need to read Throne of Glass, Breathe and The Raven Boys! I too received Sister Assassin, I love the sound of the book as well! I have read The Lost Prince, and I loved it! I haven't read the Iron Fey series yet though! I need to as I kind of read it backwards! Haha!

    Enjoy all of your books!

    Here's My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).