'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Monday, 3 December 2012

I'm back! A little book update :)

I'm fully aware of how much I've epically SUCKED at keeping up with my blog and my course but that doesn't meant I haven't been book collecting and reading! :) My course books have finally finished and I am able to sink my teeth into some of the lovely books that are currently sat on my shelf.
Since I last blogged I've bought and received many books which I shall show you in a moment. I've also celebrated my 22nd birthday (oh gawd :() and been to the British National Archery Championships where my better half shot for Wales! It was an amazing experience, especially seeing all the big guns shooting. Incredible. 

On to my books :). I'm currently in the university library so I'm gonna sadly have to show you online pictures rather than the photographs that I've taken.


Bought
Uglies (Uglies, #1) Tipping The Velvet The Night Watch Affinity Rapture (A Novel of the Fallen Angeles, book 4) How to Be a Woman The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1)


Received
Dinner With a Vampire (The Dark Heroine, #1) Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy #2) The Gunslinger (The Dark Tower, #1) 666 Park Avenue (666 Park Avenue, #1)

Currently reading The Dark Heroine and loving it! :D

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I suck epically at being dedicated to blogging too... darn school! :( Hope you manage to have more time soon.

    You have some great books - I am dying to read Uglies and The Raven Boys. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).