'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Tuesday, 11 December 2012

End of 2012

So the end of 2012 is coming and I'm happy to say that I've found so many new and amazing authors to add to my favourite list! With only 20 days left of this year (providing we don't have the whole end of the world we're all going to die again) I'm pondering what books to read as my final few to finish off my Goodreads challenge of 60 books :). Once I've finished J R Ward's Rapture and Melissa Anelli's Harry: A History I will have two books left! This post is me asking you guys for advice as to which books you'd recommend out of my list to read to end 2012 :).

Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy #2) 666 Park Avenue (666 Park Avenue, #1) The Gunslinger (The Dark Tower, #1) The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1) Delirium The Selection (The Selection, #1) Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1) The Pledge (The Pledge, #1) Legend (Legend, #1) Sisters Red (Fairytale Retellings, #1)  Tipping The Velvet The Night Watch Affinity The Glass Painter's Daughter Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) Uglies (Uglies, #1) The Innocent Mage (Kingmaker, Kingbreaker, #1) The Spirit Thief (The Legend of Eli Monpress, #1) Breathe (Breathe, #1) Angels' Blood  (Guild Hunter, #1) Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) The Casual Vacancy

I have many a paperback sitting on my shelf just waiting to be read, as you can see :) so I'd really appreciate the help! 
What have you guys loved reading this year?
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Throne of Glass because it is amazing and Breathe because that's what I'm planning on reading next too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).